[strongSwan] errors on freebsd

Randy Wyatt rwwyatt01 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 17:18:39 CEST 2015

The driver is already loaded,  How do I enable it instead of
kernel-libipsec.

any
Jul 15 19:25:54 saturn charon: 00[LIB] loaded plugins: charon aes des
blowfish r
c2 sha1 sha2 md4 md5 random nonce x509 revocation constraints pubkey pkcs1
pkcs7
 pkcs8 pkcs12 pgp dnskey sshkey pem openssl fips-prf xcbc cmac hmac attr
kernel-
pfkey kernel-pfroute resolve socket-default stroke updown eap-identity
eap-md5 e
ap-mschapv2 eap-tls eap-ttls eap-peap xauth-generic whitelist addrblock

Regards,
Randy