[strongSwan] Getting framed-ip attribute from radius without assigning to right

Roger Skjetlein rskjetlein at netrunner.nu
Mon Aug 24 22:11:37 CEST 2015

The client gets ip from a standard virtual pool in strongswan and then i
setup trafficmanagement etc running the script. In certain cases I want to
nat the clients given adress to the framed-ip. A usecase is eg. the
framed-ip will be the source address for any number of ips assigned from
the virtual pool.

eg.
the client connect with two devices which again are assigned two different
ips from the virtual pool, but the source address will always be the framed
ip for both.

--
"Over vidden flyger renen;
efter den i vind og væde! -