[strongSwan] RouterOS 6.29 and Strongswan IPSec site to site

Nitin Agarwal nitin.agarwal at symstream.com
Mon Aug 10 06:46:05 CEST 2015

Hi

What are the configurations you did on both sides ?
And, what error you are getting ?

*Best Regards*
*Nitin Agarwal*
*Symstream Technology Group*
M +91 9818893018
*nitin.agarwal at symstream.com <nitin.agarwal at symstream.com>* | Skype:
nitin_symstream

On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 10:13 AM, User Qmail <qt at ck-lee.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am looking for help to create a IPSec site to site tunnel to a
> remote site using RouterOS. The remote site is a VPS with public and
> static IP which uses a debian 7 as the base OS. Strongswan 5.3 is
> installed at the remote site and andriod users can log in.
>
> The local Router OS is also on a static IP which serves the lan users
> via address 192.168.128.0/24
>
> I have tried with different ways but not able to succeed in having a
> tunnel.
>
> Can one help to point me a how to?
>
> CK

This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use of the
that is confidential, subject to copyright or constitutes a trade secret.
dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or files associated
with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please notify Symstream Technology Group immediately by
replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Messages sent
to and from us may be monitored. Internet communications cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.
Therefore, we do not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions that
are present in this message, or any attachment, that have arisen as a
result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required, please request
a hard-copy version. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.