[strongSwan] MIB SNMP for StrongSwan

Michael Schwartzkopff ms at sys4.de
Tue Aug 4 15:05:01 CEST 2015

Am Dienstag, 4. August 2015, 08:56:32 schrieb Monti, Marco:
> Hi All,
>
> Do you know if there is a MIB we could use for StrongSwan as template?
>
> I was thinking of something like ipsec MIB to start from maybe Cisco?
>
> Marco

We CANNOT use any existing MIBs since they are mostly copyrighted by their
owners. Also the enterprise ID is hard coded into the MIB.

BUT we can gat inspired by ofer VPN manufactured MIBs. This morning I read
throuh the Checkpoint MIB. It offers a lot of general statistics, but nothing
special for single tunnels. I will read Juniper and Cisco also.

From this I will suggest the projects own MIB.

Greetings.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Michael Schwartzkopff