[strongSwan] 10[CFG] trap not found, unable to acquire reqid 10 and vici query

Noel Kuntze noel at familie-kuntze.de
Tue Aug 4 02:38:19 CEST 2015

Hello Mohammed,

In the past, the strongSwan team accepted
pull requests, if the code formating and style followed
the guidelines[1][2] for contributing and programming and was licensed under
a compatible license.  As I am not a member of the team,
I cannot make a statement about the situation right now.

I advise to read the the guidelines and wait for a response from a member of the team.

[1] https://wiki.strongswan.org/projects/strongswan/wiki/Contributions
[2] https://wiki.strongswan.org/projects/strongswan/wiki/ProgrammingStyle

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind Regards,
Noel Kuntze

GPG Key ID: 0x63EC6658
Fingerprint: 23CA BB60 2146 05E7 7278 6592 3839 298F 63EC 6658