[strongSwan] VPN connection loss problem

Xin knightluffy at live.com
Sat Oct 11 11:02:02 CEST 2014

Hello,

I found a problem in 5.2.0, my "rightauth" is "eap-radius". When a VM user
connect, and then the user force close the VM, the radius side should
receive the User-Disconnect-Message to record the user stops. Because the
user's socket is closed. But in my test case, there is no such message send
to the radius side. So if the radius only allow 1 account login, and the
user will hang and never stop. Appreciate for response.