[strongSwan] Android client with MSCHAPv2

Mcginniss, David S [NTK] David.McGinniss at sprint.com
Fri Jun 27 19:00:58 CEST 2014

I have been trying to attach to a GW that uses PSK and an MSCHAPv2 username/password. The android client seems to only support EAP-PEAP with a certificate installed on the server and device.  Is there a way to change this for now adding a custom cert created in OPEN SSL for the testing would suffice but we would prefer the former approach and a delivery function is already developed. Im interested in Android for no but also IOS at some point.

David S. McGinniss
Sr Telecom Design Engineer
Service Platform Development
David.McGinniss at Sprint.com<mailto:David.McGinniss at Sprint.com>
(m) 630-926-3184
[http://img.talkandroid.com/uploads/2011/03/sprint-logo.jpg]

This e-mail may contain Sprint proprietary information intended for the sole use of the recipient(s). Any use by others is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies of the message.