[strongSwan] IPSec embedded engineer

Bob W bob.news at non-elite.com
Fri Jun 27 15:53:14 CEST 2014

Hi all,

  I think I need to hire an expert.. well at least someone with more
knowledge than me to help us implement our needs for IPSEC on the 3g/4g
telecom interfaces.

I am struggling with coming up with a job description.. buzz words .. to
get the right person. I need someone who understands Linux, embedded
programing, Security gateways, IPSec, IP network engineering, strongwan,
etc.. for a perm job in the Dallas/TX area.

Does anyone have suggestions for what I should put on a job
description/where to go looking for someone with this knowledge?

Bob