[strongSwan] Startup with strongSwan 5.2.0

Martin Willi martin at strongswan.org
Thu Jul 31 09:22:22 CEST 2014

Hi,

> ./configure [...] --prefix=/home/prashant/strongswan

> Then I picked all the install stuff and took it to the MIPS target

> 00[LIB] feature CUSTOM:libcharon in critical plugin 'charon' has unmet dependency: NONCE_GEN

Seems like you are missing some basic plugins. Have you copied them to
your target?

When defining a --prefix=, that prefix is used on your target, the files
must be installed and accessible under that path. To just install your
files to a mounted root filesystem, use the DESTDIR [1] variable when
invoking "make install".

[1]https://www.gnu.org/software/automake/manual/html_node/DESTDIR.html