[strongSwan] Can I use %any in the "right" parameter of a connection?

Dan Cook onedsc at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 18:44:56 CEST 2014

Martin,

I realized after I sent the email that it was missing the "rightid"
parameter.  The connection is transport o there is no gateway involved.
My use case is where the peer is known by multiple IP addresses
(Multi-NIC).  Also I was planning to eventually add an ipv6 address there
as well.

This allows me to encapsulate the peer into one "connection" as identified
by the rightid entry instead of having multiple connection entries, which
is what I really what I want to do.

Dan