[strongSwan] Specifying more than one private remote host

Mark Gordon markgne at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 19:39:57 CEST 2014

I am fairly new to strongswan and looking for assistance. I need to specify
the priviate IP's of the remote hosts.  My understanding is normally this
would be rightsubnet= .  The problem is the remote administrator gave me
two hosts and not a subnet.  I could specify the subnet but it is
sufficiently broad enough that the remote administrator doesn't want to do
that.  Is there a way to identify two unique hosts and not have to specify
the subnet?

For example the two hosts could be;  172.3.0.39/32 and 172.3.0.40/32.

What options, if any, should I configure to allow both hosts to traverse
the VPN?

Thanks!
Mark G.
Network Engineer