[strongSwan] Sizing information

Alex Gregory alex at c2company.com
Thu Jul 17 15:53:48 CEST 2014

Thanks for the reply, Andreas.

I was wondering about simultaneous user connections. I am setting up a SS HA cluster and was wondering how many user connections the servers could take given an Amazon instance size of X. If Amazon figures are not available then even bare metal server figures are fine to give me ballpark figures. I am starting from 0. :)

Thank,

Alex