[strongSwan] IPsec tunnel problems under high load

Noel Kuntze noel at familie-kuntze.de
Wed Jul 2 16:58:01 CEST 2014

Hello Martin,

No, I don't see ESP packets for my local traffic leaving my host.
/proc/net/xfrm_stat doesn't exist on this host, but the modules are all loaded.
The kernel version is 3.10.45.

(Sorry for the duplicate email. I only noticed my error when it was already too late)

Regards,
Noel Kuntze

GPG Key id: 0x63EC6658
Fingerprint: 23CA BB60 2146 05E7 7278 6592 3839 298F 63EC 6658