[strongSwan] Strongswan using VTI - got it working!

Martin Willi martin at strongswan.org
Fri Dec 19 15:16:09 CET 2014

> Quick question, If I understand you well, it's a global setting.

Yes.

> Are you planning to add a knob under the conn itself? It would be nice
> to be able to control it per conn.

Currently it is not planned, as it would require passing all the
connection options down to the kernel layer, which is currently not
done.

In the long term we might add something like a generic mechanism to
define custom per-connection options to override strongswan.conf; there
are no definite plans at this time, though.