[strongSwan] esp replay protection?

Yordanosb Between yordanosb at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 17:27:22 CET 2014

Thank you Martin for the details. Glad to hear both IKE versions support anti replay.

I will check with the steps you shared.

 I am wondering if my configuration is wrong.

I am running strongswan version 5.0.1 and I am using the strongswan global replay window to configure a value.

Do I need to apply "esn" to the esp configuration for IKV1. I am okay with using just 32 bit sequence numbers unless it is required for anti replay.

If it is okay with you, please share with me your ipsec and strongswan configuration.

Thanks!

Jordan.

Sent from my iPhone