[strongSwan] radius nas_identifier, multihomed setup

Denis Zinevich link at ngc.net.ua
Wed Dec 10 10:34:57 CET 2014

Hello,

I've made setup with strongswan + freeradius, works fine. But need a bit more complex solution and can't find yet if this can be achieved at all:
On server I have several IP addresses (let's say 10.0.0.1, 10.0.0.2, 10.0.0.3), and I need somehow pass to freeradius info about server IP where client connects.
This can be done by either passing sever ip as argument or setting unique nas_identifier per IP. Is there such possibility ?
May be setting multiple "conn" in ipsec.conf which will use diffrent nas_id or pass it's IP to radius ?

--
Denis