[strongSwan] dns problem when using the dhcp plugin

Noel Kuntze noel at familie-kuntze.de
Thu Dec 4 22:13:33 CET 2014

Hello Hasse,

Please post a logfile created with the settings shown below. The logfile should contain anything from when you start the daemon
to when you stop the daemon after you tested it.
Please use a filelogger. The necessary configuration steps are described at [1].

Settings:
                        default = 3
                        mgr = 1
                        ike = 1
                        net = 1
                        enc = 0
                        cfg = 2
                        asn = 1
                        job = 1
                        knl = 1

[1] https://wiki.strongswan.org/projects/strongswan/wiki/LoggerConfiguration

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards,
Noel Kuntze

GPG Key ID: 0x63EC6658
Fingerprint: 23CA BB60 2146 05E7 7278 6592 3839 298F 63EC 6658