[strongSwan] Strongswan Android client could not log in (VPN otherwise working for Win7)

Lawrence Chiu Lawrence_Chiu_TX3 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 22 19:27:51 CEST 2013

The Android client is running the "Strongswan" app from the Play Store.
The following authentication types are available from the pull-down menu:

     IKEv2 EAP
     IKEv2 Certificate
     IKEv2 Certificate + EAP <--- I have it set on this.
     IKEv2 EAP-TNC

I have it set on IKEv2 Certificate + EAP because the server requires
both client-side key and username/password defined in
/etc/ipsec.secrets.  None of the other choices works.  Thank you for the
reply.