[strongSwan] Strongswan Android client could not log in (VPN otherwise working for Win7)

Karl Denninger karl at denninger.net
Sun Sep 22 03:31:46 CEST 2013

Ok, wait a second... ignore my previous message.

Your configuration for win7 requires a EAP (password) authentication but
your Android client attempted to pass a PKI (public key) to the server
for authentication, which failed.

Either set up a different stanza than the "win7" that accepts a PKI
authenticator or tell the Android client to use EAP instead of PKI to
authenticate itself.

--
Karl Denninger
karl at denninger.net