[strongSwan] FW: A question for StronSwan mailing list.

Adrian Milanoski amilanoski at blackberry.com
Tue Nov 12 18:23:27 CET 2013

Hello StrongSwan users,

A colleague of mine  is wondering if it is possible to do the following. See below.

Regards,

Adrian Milanoski
Lab Administrator
BBOS WiFI VPN. Security Testing - R&D
Tel.(289) 261-5801 | Cel: (647) 289-261-5801
Email  amilanoski at blackberry.com<mailto:amilanoski at blackberry.com>

[Description: Description: cid:image001.gif at 01CDFFB4.0099AD80][Description: Description: Description: hme_scrn_ind_new_notification_Precsn_Zen_801421_11]<http://www.blackberry.com/>