[strongSwan] iOS 6 & Strongswan 5.0.4

Paton, Andy andy.paton at hp.com
Tue Jun 25 17:59:53 CEST 2013

Guys,

Thanks for the responses - getting a little closer now, I am now getting an error saying that iOS could't verify the server certificate.

Looking into it, the profiles where I installed the certificates, the CA Cert states 'Trusted', but the Client certificate is stating 'Untrrusted'. Even though the CA is installed.

Any ideas how to solve this one? The CA was installed before trying to install the client certificate.

Andy Paton
HP