[strongSwan] Problem observed during traffic selector narrowing

Patil, Shashidhar 1. (NSN - IN/Bangalore) shashidhar.1.patil at nsn.com
Wed Jun 12 15:20:58 CEST 2013

Hi Martin,
Thanks for the response.
But we have already tried this (%any or omitting the parameter itself) but the result is the same.

Following is curious observation from our side:
If all the three parameters of traffic selectors "IP address range", "protocol range" and "port range" are bigger then tunnel gets established.
The problem arises in the following situations:

s-gw-1 has higher IP address range but its protocol range is smaller and vice versa

BR,
Shashidhar