[strongSwan] No packets transmitted for a while over IPv6 after connection establishment

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Thu Jun 6 10:29:28 CEST 2013

Jason White  <jason at jasonjgw.net> wrote:

>Any suggestions? I can provide further configuration information if desired.

I've tried several other connection scenarios, and the only one which fails is
that from my desktop machine (with its native IPv6 ADSL connection over PPP)
to a remote host. It's as though the local host doesn't know where to send the
packets after the IPSEC tunnel is established.

Suggestions welcome. I can also take the issue to another list if it isn't
specifically a Strongswan problem.