[strongSwan] how can i build the strongSwan VPN Client for Android 4.x apk by myself

贺鑫 hxfiyine at 163.com
Fri Aug 23 08:40:27 CEST 2013

Hi!
   I have bulit the strongswan-5.1.0 server already,and i have loaded the strongSwan VPN Client for Android 4.x apk from the google play.After test ,they are all working well.
    Now I want to build the apk by myself.Does it use the strongswan-5.1.0.tar.bz to make it?
    I have load the android srouce and put it under ubuntu 10.04.Then i follow the step http://wiki.strongswan.org/projects/strongswan/wiki/Android to bulid it.when i execute command
. ../vstr.build
it doesn't work well.and the config.log display as blew:
/usr/local/bin/droid-gcc:203:in `exec': No such file or directory - /root/android-4.1.2_r1/prebuilt/linux-x86/toolchain/arm-eabi-4.2.1/bin/arm-eabi-gcc (Errno::ENOENT)
 from /usr/local/bin/droid-gcc:203
configure:2412: $? = 1
configure:2414: droid-gcc -v </dev/null >&5
/usr/local/bin/droid-gcc:203:in `exec': No such file or directory - /root/android-4.1.2_r1/prebuilt/linux-x86/toolchain/arm-eabi-4.2.1/bin/arm-eabi-gcc (Errno::ENOENT)
  I change the "exec" to "system", it apears another problem as blew:
checking for sigaction... no
configure: error: Need sigaction

dose my platform have any problem? and how can i build a right environment to make the strongSwan VPN Client for Android 4.x apk? would you provide me a detailed description to me to build the apk?

I'm looking for your replay! Thanks a lots!

                                                                                                                                                                        regards

                                                                                                                                                                         xin he