[strongSwan] about strongSwan VPN Client for Android 4.x

Paton, Andy andy.paton at hp.com
Wed Aug 21 09:12:13 CEST 2013

Hello,

There is an already built APK available in the Google Play store. Which I recommend as your first port of call for learning.

Also the android source, and make files are contained within the strongswan code repos. These can be found at strongswan.org<http://strongswan.org>.

Andrew Paton

On 21 Aug 2013, at 08:05, "贺鑫" <hxfiyine at 163.com<mailto:hxfiyine at 163.com>> wrote:

Hi !
   Now I am learning the IPSec. So i build a strongSwan server and use the VPN Client for Android 4.x for testing. Otherwise i want to learn the process of VPN Client for Android.But i don't find a link to load the code.
  Thus, i wonder if you can send me a set of code about VPN Client for Android or tell me a URL to load it.
   I'm looking forward to your reply. Thanks a lot !

                                                                                                                                                                    & nbsp;                        yours
                                                                                                                                                                    & nbsp;                         xin he