[strongSwan] about strongSwan VPN Client for Android 4.x

贺鑫 hxfiyine at 163.com
Wed Aug 21 04:30:14 CEST 2013

Hi !
   Now I am learning the IPSec. So i build a strongSwan server and use the VPN Client for Android 4.x for testing. Otherwise i want to learn the process of VPN Client for Android.But i don't find a link to load the code.
  Thus, i wonder if you can send me a set of code about VPN Client for Android or tell me a URL to load it.
   I'm looking forward to your reply. Thanks a lot !

                                                                                                                                                                                             yours
                                                                                                                                                                                              xin he