[strongSwan] Add route into table 220 with connection up?

Richard Andrews richard.andrews at symstream.com
Wed Sep 5 06:53:32 CEST 2012

leftfirewall=yes requires the default _updown script to run.

Remove leftfirewall= and instead use leftupdown= to call your own custom
updown script. Your script will need to manage the firewall in the same
way that _updown does if you also want that feature.

So probably what you should do is clone _updown to a new filename and
modify that, then call the modified script via leftupdown=