[strongSwan] Add route into table 220 with connection up?

Mark M mark076h at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 5 05:41:30 CEST 2012

Hi,

I finally got my site-to-site setup working but it only works if i add a route into the table 220 routing table. Is it possible to have some kind of script run or a connection parameter to use to automatically add a route into table 220 when a connection comes up? I need to do a simple ""ip route add 192.168.56.0/24 via 192.168.56.1 dev eth0 proto static src 192.168.56.1 table 220"

I tried a leftupdown script but it does not allow it if leftfirewall=yes is already being used.

Thanks,

Mark-