[strongSwan] StrongSwan Cilent for Android ICS

ip flow ipflow123 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 13:51:54 CEST 2012

Hi,

We are trying to add routes on *tun0 *interface using addRoute() Api of
CharonVpnService Builder Adapter (Using Java code).

[image: Inline image 1]
When we call addRoute api before establishing the tunnel the routes are
getting added. But After establishing the tunnel the routes are not getting
added.

Could you please suggest us the way to add route on tun0 interface after
the tunnel has established.

Regards,
ipflow123