[strongSwan] Adding subjectAltNames to the on demand certificates generated during load testing

Martin Willi martin at strongswan.org
Wed May 23 10:50:54 CEST 2012

> I tried adding BUILD_SUBJECT_ALTNAMES, "DNS:iprc.nlt.in",  to the
> load_tester_creds.c file as u told but i am getting the following
> error from the DMN

Please read the documentation at the links I posted carefully. You'll
have to pass a linked_list_t containing identification_t's as argument
to BUILD_SUBJECT_ALTNAMES.

> Only it is reading from the ""config setup"" section not from the
> ""conn %default"" section. Can you please tell me what might be the
> problem  ?

ipsec.conf configurations are completely unrelated to the load tester
plugin. Further, the %default conn section defines default values for
other configurations, but not a configuration on its own.