[strongSwan] Windows 7 IKEv2 Error 13806

Tiebing Zhang tzhang at advistatech.com
Thu May 17 20:43:08 CEST 2012

Andreas,

I was wondering whether you can share a set of known-working test
certificates for a Windows 7 IKEv2 and StrongSwan setup, including
privates keys, certificates, and root CA certificate for both the
Strongswan server and  Windows 7. I think this will be useful for many
people who are trying to setup Windows IKEv2 with Strongswan. Given
Windows 7 does not provide any helpful log for its IKEv2 daemon, a
known-working "gold" set of certificates will be really helpful for
debugging.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Todd