[strongSwan] IKEv2 TS narrowing

Vilhelm Jutvik ville at sics.se
Mon May 14 22:11:58 CEST 2012

Hello Eric,

it's nice to read about someone else who is, just like, me using
Strongswan to debug their own IKEv2 implementation. If would love to
help, but I am not sure about what you're asking for. Are you taking
the difficult path and implementing narrowing exactly as described in
RFC 5996, section 2.9?

Sincerely,
Vilhelm Jutvik
MS Thesis Student, SICS