[strongSwan] Strongswan 4.6.2 support with Android GB
kbhatnagar at sta.samsung.com
Mon May 7 22:34:21 CEST 2012
I am trying to build strongswan 4.6.2 code with Android GB. For this I followed below approach.
1. Build the vstr static library by following the wiki pages (on strongswan.org).
2. Untar strongswan 4.6.2 code in /external directory.
3. Change all the libvstr path to the appropriate path where libvstr.a is present.
4. Also run following commands in /external/strongswan4.6.2 folder - ./configure, make and make distclean.
5. Added appropriate module names in core.mk file.
6. After all the above steps when I tried to compile the Android GB code. Compilation is all done but I observe lot of linking errors.
7. All of the linking errors are in vstr library.
Below is the snippet of one such error.
prebuilt/linux-x86/toolchain/arm-eabi-4.4.3/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-eabi/4.4.3/../../../../arm-eabi/bin/ld: out/target/product/test/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libstrongswan_intermediates/printf_hook.o: in function vstr_wrapper_vprintf:external/strongswan-4.6.2/src/libstrongswan/printf_hook.c:297: error: undefined reference to 'vstr_add_vfmt'
Looks like linker is not able to read the static library "libvstr.a".
Is the "libvstr.a" library is compatible with android?
Did I make some mistake or did I miss some step which I need to perform?
Any help in solving this issue is appreciable.
More information about the Users