[strongSwan] Automated test ha/both-active fails

Daniel Palomares palomaresdaniel at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 11:27:59 CEST 2012

Hello!

Is this the new feature of High Availability for IPsec RFC-6311 ?
Does this patch generate IKE exchanges to increases IPsec Counters?

I thought that the first patches didn't increase the IPsec replay counters.
Is this a new feature in ha3.3? Or since when did you developed this
capability?

Kind regards

Daniel