[strongSwan] Automated test ha/both-active fails

Martin Willi martin at strongswan.org
Wed Jun 27 10:05:34 CEST 2012

Hi Stéphanie,

> I am running the automated tests. The scenario ha/both-active fails. I
> downloaded linux-3.3.2.tar.bz2, config-3.3, gentoo-fs-20111212.tar.bz2
> and  strongswan-4.6.4.tar.bz2.

While I don't know where you got these kernel sources from, I'd guess
they don't contain the HA patchset. You'd have to get them from [1] and
build your kernel with it.

However, just for running the test suite, it's probably not worth the
effort. The HA functionality is very specific, and not very trivial to
set up. Unless you have plans to do a real HA installation, I'd
recommend to just skip (delete) that test.

[1]http://git.strongswan.org/?p=linux-dumm.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/ha-3.3