[strongSwan] ECDSA authentication in BSD

Andreas Steffen andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
Thu Jun 28 06:27:44 CEST 2012

Hi Chris,

the problem is not ECDSA authentication but the configuration of
AES-GCM in the kernel which is not possible because the PFKEY
interface does not support the configuration of ESP authenticated
encryption (AEAD) algorithms. I don't know whether BSD implements
AES-GCM at all and if yes, if BSD has defined a private extension of
the RFC 2367 PFKEYv2 interface.

Best regards

Andreas

Andreas Steffen                         andreas.steffen at strongswan.org