[strongSwan] Phase 2 rekeying using different physical channel

Igor Lopez Orbe igorlor at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 09:19:02 CEST 2012

Hello everyone,

I would like to do rekeying of phase 2 using a different physical
channel than the one i use for data. Would be possible to do it with a
charon plugin or i should directly replace charon for one ike which
does it? I haven't found any plugin which does anything similar so i
dont know if it would be possible. If the plugin interface has direct
access to PF_KEY i guess it would be possible, am i right? Plugin
interface has direct access to PF_KEY? I haven't found neither any
information about this.

Thanks in advance,

Igor