[strongSwan] local roadwarrior endpoint in highly virtualized environment

Christ Schlacta lists at aarcane.org
Wed Jan 18 01:00:04 CET 2012

Since noone has replied yet, I'll just let you all know what the plan
is, and update you on any issues that arise.  the initial deployment was
having the VPN endpoint on the same machine as the router.  I'm simply
going to reimplement it identically.  The only change I forsee needing
are some new certificates for the new hosts.