[strongSwan] How to disable 'CRL' in strongswan.conf?

Yong Choo yhc at alcatel-lucent.com
Tue Jan 10 13:47:35 CET 2012

Thanks Much! Yes it would be sufficient for 'dynamic purpose' in our
situation!

So to be sure:
charon {
    load = revocation
    } --> charon would load the 'revocation' plugin

charon {
    } --> charon would NOT load the 'revocation' plugin

Correct?

ps.
The statement in the release note was what got me confused, i.e. I
thought that without 'load', the statement led me to believe that the
revocation plugin is automatically loaded in :)
_"OCSP/CRL checking in IKEv2 has been moved to the revocation plugin,
enabled by default."_

-Yong Choo