[strongSwan] IKEv1 & IKEv2 or Pluto & Charon?

Christ Schlacta lists at aarcane.org
Fri Feb 10 19:25:54 CET 2012

I've read about some issues using both Pluto and Charon together.
Currently I'm using Charon to provide IKEv2 for laptop users, but would
like to add IKEv1 + xauth for android users.  Can both of these be
accomplished using Charon, or will I run into port sharing issues with
Pluto and Charon when I try to enable IKEv1 + xauth ?
If I will run into issues, what documents from the official website will
be useful, and what sections of documentation might be useful in general
for my intended setup?  Nothing popped as being relevant.  None of the
UML test scenarios are filed under IKEv1 & IKEv2 together