[strongSwan] Ubuntu NetworkManager Problem ?

Claude Tompers claude.tompers at restena.lu
Mon Feb 6 09:45:24 CET 2012

Hello,

One of our users has problems with his VPN installation. He's using
Ubuntu 11.10 with strongswan 4.5.2 an NetworkManager 0.9.1.90 .
He claims that while trying to setup, NetworkManager freezes as soon as
he selects "IPsec/IKEv2".
I don't have any further information because I don't have that machine
in my hands, so I'm just asking if there's any issue like this known to
you ?

kind regards,
Claude

--