[strongSwan] how to find out the EAP username of the client in the updown script?Hi,

Fejes József jozsef.fejes at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 20:48:18 CET 2012

Hi,

I configured strongSwan according to this documentation:
http://wiki.strongswan.org/projects/strongswan/wiki/Win7EapMultipleConfig

The only thing I changed is that I added a custom updown script which sends
an email for auditing purposes.

In the updown script, how do I find out the username of the connected
client? Eg. "carol" or "dave" according to the example in the wiki.

I dumped the PLUTO* environment variables and I didn't find this username.
Is there another way or can I request this environment variable as a new
feature?

Thanks,
Jozsef