[strongSwan] Help with Strongswan configuration (Virtual-IP, Subnet, DNS, ...) needed

Markus Mazurczak markus at markus-mazurczak.de
Mon Dec 24 11:36:14 CET 2012

Hi Andreas,

thanks for your quick response.

The admin of our NCP Gateway gave me access to the logs of the gateway.
When I try to connect, the error log shows the following:

2012.12.24  11:30:27   54005   [MyUsername] - IPSEC:frame received with
authentication error on SPI - c2e111e4

I have no idea what this means to me.
Any further hints?

Thanks and regards