[strongSwan] How to make the gw Moon to deliver the P-CSCF address to the road warrior Carol in the IKEv2 CFG payload in strongswan-5.0.0?

Martin Willi martin at strongswan.org
Thu Aug 9 10:24:17 CEST 2012

Hi Zhiheng,

> I guess that the P-CSCF is probably an extended or vendor-specific
> attribute and I believe it should have the same format as the
> internal_address/dns/dhcp, should it exist, but I could not figure out
> how to use Strongswan 5.0.0 to deliver it. Could you please show me
> some examples? Thanks a lot!

I'm not aware of any standard specifying an attribute for P-CSCF, hence
it is not that easy to add generic support for it. If you know the
configuration attribute number to use, you may extend [1] and add a
keyword for P-CSCF for your uses.

[1]http://git.strongswan.org/?p=strongswan.git;a=blob;f=src/libhydra/plugins/attr/attr_provider.c;h=6af8b473;hb=HEAD#l145