[strongSwan] How to test the EAP-AKA using road warrior Carol in strongswan-5.0.0?

Mao, Zhiheng zmao at qualcomm.com
Thu Aug 9 06:52:06 CEST 2012

Hi there,

I have setup the remote access with EAP-AKA on gw Moon with Freeradius, including the authentication parameters in the Freeradius, such as RAND, AUTN, CK, IK, RES, etc. I do not have a real device with AKA support yet, so I am looking for a way to use the road warrior Carol to test the EAP-AKA by configuring it accordingly. I looked at http://wiki.strongswan.org/projects/strongswan/wiki/EapRadius, but I could not find anything for Carol.

Is this doable? If yes, could you please show me some sample configurations for Carol? Thanks a lot!

Regards,

Zhiheng