[strongSwan] Regarding Certificate based authentication ( Load Tests )

Narendra K A naren.ka at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 09:10:06 CEST 2012

Thanks for the information Rajiv,

     As per my previous post i had followed the same steps but with
different names right ? Its not working for me :( . Also u have told to
copy the responder_key.pem to responder side. Which means we are SHARING A
PRIVATE KEY ???? !!!! which should not be done right ??? except this step
am following all the steps u have told. Still no luck :(