[strongSwan] Establishing Multiple IPsec SAs

Daniel Palomares palomaresdaniel at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 10:34:08 CEST 2012

I wrote my own script that fills the ipsec.conf  and ipsec.secrets in
orther to generate credentials.
Did you find other way to do this?

I was trying this , but I got serious troubles to fill 10.000 Tunnels. As I
wanted to be sure that every tunnel was established and in order to NOT
skip any tunnel establishment, I did it one by one with a script
running "*ipsec
up <conn-name*>". The thing is that in the best of situation, every tunnel
takes around half of second to establish, so it means that 10K tunnels
would take a minimum of 5000sec=~83min.  It might be my script and the
system's capacity, but it took a lot more that 83min to get the 10000
tunnels established

Daniel Palomares