[strongSwan] Strongswan is not responding for IKE packets from CISCO vpn client

SaRaVanAn saravanan.nagarajan87 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 11:35:41 CEST 2012

Hi Cristina,
   Yeah. Your understanding is great. Let me explain our scenario briefly

1) First, I want to establish a tunnel between Strongswan gateway and
Strongswan VPN server(site-site) for normal traffic through gateway.

2) Second, I want to establish a tunnel between Cisco VPN client and
Strongswan VPN server (remote access VPN) for remote users.

I don't really need to transmit IKE packets of a remote user to go via the
site-site VPN tunnel. All I need is 2 VPN tunnels as you mentioned in
Second Point (If Not case).

But I don't know to bypass the IKE packets from going via site-site tunnel,
which is creating problem for me right now. I have tried all the bypass
rules
for achieving it, but it was not working out.

Please I need your guidance to solve this issue. Awaiting for your reply.

Thanks in Advance,
Saravanan N

On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 2:49 PM, Cristina Vintila <cristina.vintila at gmail.com