[strongSwan] nat_traversal_new_mapping: address change currently not supported [50.1.1.226:1797, 50.1.1.228:1797]

SaRaVanAn saravanan.nagarajan87 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 09:09:20 CEST 2012

Hi Andreas,
    Thanks for your reply :). It would be very useful in my case.

But I have a doubt, whether the below mentioned (Dynamic update of other
end IP address) scenario is possible in case of NAT-T.
 Because RFC 4306 says ,its possible in NAT-T and at the same time there is
no useful information about the implementation.

Do you have any idea about the dynamic update feature on NAT-T ?

Regards,
Saravanan N