[strongSwan] Question on IKEv2

Chris Arnold carnold at electrichendrix.com
Tue Apr 3 00:32:29 CEST 2012

Sorry I accidentally hit send... Cont'd below.

On Apr 2, 2012, at 6:24 PM, Chris Arnold <carnold at electrichendrix.com> wrote:

> On Apr 2, 2012, at 5:47 PM, Andreas Steffen <andreas.steffen at strongswan.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi Chris,
>>
>> why do you go six years back in time?
>> --Are you saying strongSwan 4.0 (the link I posted is 6 yrs old?
>
> Just have a look at our
>>
>> configuration examples:
I have looked at those and adapted the site to site with PSK for our needs. The problem is, some of those examples show the wrong stuff. For example, on the IPSec.conf link on the examples shows the load line uncommented. That did not work and I commented that load back. So, are you saying that the ikev2 config I have should work (no certs)?